Why You Should be a Paid Member of SWE
It's good for you:
Paid Member Benefits Include
- Resume Building
- Leadership Opportunities
- SWE social events
- Memberships to other diversity organizations (SHPE, NSBE, and AISES)
- GRE/MCAT/LSAT preparation
- Regional Conferences
- National Conferences (The 2012 conference is in Houston, Texas)
- UW-Madison SWE's Distinguished Member (DM) Program: Paid members earn points by participating in activities, and the top 10% of paid members in our section earn distinction at the end of the semester.
It's Good for Our Section
- Our section receives funding based on our membership levels. The more members we have, the more fun activities we can plan!
Interested? There's two membership options:
- 1 year membership. Cost: $20
- Collegiate to Career (C2C) Membership. Cost: $50
Includes collegiate membership for the remainder of you college career, plus one year of professional membership (A great deal for anyone with 2 or more years of college remaining). Learn more here.