Transcend UW Innovation Competition!
Information on first year progression requirements, COE Rules and Regulations, FAQs, academic advisers, and more.
- Handshake – An online portal that allows you to search for and apply to jobs, as well as search for employers that will be attending career fairs each semester.
- ECS Workshops
- Other helpful information regarding job searches and interviewing, resume writing, and career decisions
The ULC provides several great resources to COE students specifically.
- PrEPS courses: Practicing Engineering Problem Solving
- These courses are offered to provide academic support for students taking EMA 201, EMA 202, ME 240, Physics 201, or Physics 202. Students meet twice a week with an undergraduate student instructor to work through problems similar to those that they will encounter in class. This course does not count for credit; however, attendance is mandatory.
- Drop in Tutoring
- Tutoring by Request
- One-on-one tutoring that all women in the COE are eligible to utilize!
- PrEPS Study Tables
- Similar to PrEPS courses, but more informal.
A great option for getting help with coursework – this is a campus wide tutoring service, not specific to the COE.
A great resource if you are looking for an on-campus job or nearby off-campus job.