Help us update our Corporate Database!
In an effort to update our records and stay in touch with the most accurate point of contact within your company, we ask that you add your contact information to our Corporate Database in this form. If you are no longer the primary contact for your company and would like to be removed from our Corporate Database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider sponsoring our section!
The deadline to become a 2022-23 Corporate Sponsor has passed; however, there are still ways to get involved with our section this year! Please see the “Friends of SWE” section in the Corporate Sponsor Packages Details flyer for more details. If you are interested in our 2023-24 sponsorships, or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our VP of External Relations, Allyson Janowski, at email@example.com.
Feel free to reach out to our VP of External Relations, Allyson Janowski, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Evening With Industry
Engineering Tomorrow's Careers Camp
Fall Career Fair Prep Night
- Informal dinner and networking event open to all UW-Madison Engineering and Computer Science students
- Aimed at resume reviews/interview prep for the next recruiting season, along with last-minute internships/full-time jobs
Girl Scout Patch Days
Super Section Meeting
National and Regional Conferences
Additional Ways to Support SWE
- Sponsor or participate in Day on Campus
- Sponsor our Boeing Tech Team’s yearly project
- Sponsor a scholarship for SWE members to be presented at Evening with Industry
- Provide a plant tour during the fall or spring semester
- Host a Professional Development event
- Sponsor 2 high school students to attend ETC Camp
Meet the 2022-23 VP of External Relations!
My name is Allyson Janowski and I am the Vice President of External Relations for the UW-Madison section of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE). We have many exciting opportunities coming up this semester! I would love to connect with you and share ways that you can get involved with us. If you are interested in becoming involved with our section, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.